Report Rosie Brooks ® Copyright Infringement
Are you aware of anything that appears it may be unauthorised use or representation of the Rosie Brooks ® name, illustrations or a likeness?
If you think you have spotted something please do let me know on email@example.com
You won’t be identified to any third parties and you will helping to protect the rights of artists and illustrators worldwide.
Terms & Conditions
The term “rosiebrooks.com’, ‘Rosie Brooks’, ‘I’, ‘me’ or ‘my’ and any other proprietary term refers to the owner of the website.The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of my website.
- the content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice;
- neither I nor any third party(ies) provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the extent permitted by law, I expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with this site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of my site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it;
- your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements;
- this website contains material which is owned by or licensed to rosiebrooks.com/me, Rosie Brooks. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Unless expressly provided otherwise in these terms of website use or elsewhere on the site, the following acts are prohibited in respect of any of the materials featured on the site:
- public performance or display;
- any rental, leasing or lending of any material obtained or derived from the site;
- any form of reproduction or copying whatsoever, including without limitation, the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer programme or work;
- any reproduction or copying whatsoever of details, alterations and adaptations of works;
- use of any part of the materials found on my site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from me.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions;
- unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence;
- from time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s);
- you may link to my home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage my reputation, personally or professionally, or take advantage of such reputation, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on my part where none exists. I reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of material on my site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The term “rosiebrooks.com’, ‘Rosie Brooks’, ‘I’, our’, ‘we’, ‘me’ or ‘my’ and any other proprietary term refers to Rosie Brooks.The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of my website.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the ‘Act’), the data controller is Rosie Brooks.
Information I may collect from you:
I may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on my site http://www.rosiebrooks.com (my site).
- This includes information provided at the time of making an enquiry on my site, or requesting further services. I may also ask you for information when you contact me via selected third parties and if you report a problem with my site;
- if you contact me, I may keep a record of that correspondence;
- I may also ask you to complete surveys that I use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- • details of transactions you carry out through my site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- details of your visits to my site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access; and/or
- IP addresses
I may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration is statistical data about users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual;
Retention of personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Uses made of the information
I may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from my site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from me or which I feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of my service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to my service.
I may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and I or they may contact you about these by post.
If you do not want me to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe via my email email@example.com .
Disclosure of your information
I may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that I sell or buy any business or assets, in which case I may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if all or substantially all of the assets of my business are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by me about customers will be one of the transferred assets;
This site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information